Maine Politics

From the Piscataqua to the St. John

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Political State Report

Yesterday I posted my first piece to The Political State Report, an online news source covering local political events in Maine as well as the other 49 less-important states. I'll be writing for them at least 3 times a month. My entry for Friday was basically this post stripped of my editorializing. Stories there are also indexed by google news.

The commenters at polstate.com are a great bunch of people from all parts of the country and every ideological bent, and on a related note, the head editor there was kind enough to send me a copy of Election Studio interactive mapping software that I very much look forward to using.


Visit the new Maine Politics.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Return to Home Page