Maine Politics

From the Piscataqua to the St. John

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Political State Report

Yesterday I posted my first piece to The Political State Report, an online news source covering local political events in Maine as well as the other 49 less-important states. I'll be writing for them at least 3 times a month. My entry for Friday was basically this post stripped of my editorializing. Stories there are also indexed by google news.

The commenters at polstate.com are a great bunch of people from all parts of the country and every ideological bent, and on a related note, the head editor there was kind enough to send me a copy of Election Studio interactive mapping software that I very much look forward to using.


Visit the new Maine Politics.

1 Comments:

One good resource for discount software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

10/11/2005 05:02:00 AM

 

:
:
:

<< Return to Home Page