Maine Politics

From the Piscataqua to the St. John

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

MCLF Blog

You may have read some Jon Bartholomew's comments here on Maine Politics. As the communications director for the Maine Citizen Leadership Fund, an organization that works with other advocacy groups to create progressive change in Maine, he has a unique perspective on many Maine issues. Now you can read Jon's words on the MCLF's own in-house blog. Let's hope it fares better than the Maine Democratic Party's weblog (may it rest in peace).


Visit the new Maine Politics.

1 Comments:

Thanks Mike!
I certainly hope I can keep it up. The tough part is getting all my co-workers to give me content. We are all worked to the bone over here. If anyone wants to come in and volunteer (hint hint), I could certainly use the assistance!
--Jon 

Posted by Jon at MCLF

5/12/2005 10:23:00 AM

 

:
:
:

<< Return to Home Page