Maine Politics

From the Piscataqua to the St. John

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Holidays

As you've probably noticed, I haven't written anything for the last month either here or at Believe in Maine. As I mentioned previously, I figured this would be a good chance to take a break and concentrate on schoolwork.

I want you to know, however, that this hiatus isn't permanent. I'll be back with a new online experiment sometime very soon.

Thank you to the 100+ people who the sitelog shows still access this site every day, hoping in vain for new content. Thanks especially to everyone who has emailed me and encouraged me to keep writing. It means a lot. I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a great new year.


Visit the new Maine Politics.

7 Comments:

Mike,

You could simply aggregate / guest host Maine political content. 

Posted by Eric

12/10/2005 09:30:00 PM

 

Your site is a very appreciated source of info for us foreigners interested in Maine, too.
Cris.

12/13/2005 03:03:00 AM

 

Hell, I disagree with just about everything you write but am still interested in dialogue. Hurry up and get busy! 

Posted by Anonymous

1/04/2006 05:50:00 AM

 

Come back Mike!!! 

Posted by Anonymous

1/08/2006 12:46:00 AM

 

When you come back, please think about re-dipping your toe back into PolState. I see you've got a rather nifty button there. Have you visited in a while. We're getting back on track?

http://www.polstate.com 

Posted by Temple Stark

1/23/2006 12:15:00 AM

 

Why doesn't this site get updated anymore?

I was just browsing Baldacci's website and they FINALLY started updating. It's actually pretty overwhelming how good it is.

BLOGacci actually has Youtube videos, and there are a shitload more pictures.

http://www.governorbaldacci.com 

Posted by andylancaster

9/04/2006 12:44:00 AM

 

I hope that your hiatus isn't permanent. I look forward to a new online credit repair experiment sometime very soon.

10/03/2006 06:54:00 AM

 

:
:
:

<< Return to Home Page